To provide for the establishment, registration, dissolution and winding up of limited liability partnerships.
- The name of such a partnership shall end with the words “limited liability partnership” but the abbreviations “LLP” or “L.L.P” may be substituted.
- No limit to the number of persons who may be partners.
- Any person may be a partner – including individuals, corporations, or another limited liability partnership..
- Must have a registered office in Belize.
- Must keep accounting records for five years.
- No requirement for filing or auditing of accounts.
- Partners may lend money to or borrow money from the partnership – Must file annual declaration listing current parners